Silverado better than a Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe Chevy should have used this pic for their ad.........

Attachments

• ChevyTough.jpg
    ChevyTough.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 80

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That commercial is insulting to people's intelagence . It is just flat ass stupid. To think we paid for that .

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Yes. This is what we need. Anybody have the phone number to fords advertising department?

I'm working on some stuff for them. If we can get a script together I'd love to shoot some stuff at the Texas Raptor run!

I'm digging vanilla's idea... might have to rent a phantom camera from the trip.... hmmmmm

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not all we paid for...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just ask any chevy or ram owner if their truck has an engine that goes from water cooled to aircooled if they lose a waterhose! i mean thats bad ass enough there. plus you look at how well the RAPTOR rides on 35" 10 ply tires! i mean my wife noticed how smoother it rode than my 04 f-150 with new shocks and michelin at2's on it! hands down the SVT RAPTOR IS THE BEST TRUCK ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW!

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give me a break...sounds like Chevy is pretty jealous of the Raptor...its not even a comparison worthy of being discussed in the same talk if you ask me!