Silverado better than a Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Nacho said:
All ford would have to do is show a slow motion clip of a couple Raptors in the air and Mike Rowe saying "Ford...We made the Raptor...**** you Chevy"

and thats it.

Yes. This is what we need. Anybody have the phone number to fords advertising department?

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take it as a compliment that they pick on Ford instead of Dodge. We know where the threat lies ;)

Also, I am curious to see what Ford is going to show during the Superbowl.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha! If only GM could survive a financial apocalypse on their own, maybe someone would believe they could survive the Mayan apocalypse. Bunch of cake....errr...twinkie eaters.

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still pretty funny commercial. One of the guys we were watching the game with just bought a new silverado and was talking shit after the commercial came on. what was funny one of the local commercials was a ford dealership and they had a blue Scab with graphics in the background and as soon as it popped up everyone was asking what the hell was that and i had to break it down for them.