Show off your garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I made some good money while I was overseas, not AOR, of course my life was simpler and it all went to travelling. The good thing about having a Raptor in Germany was it was too expensive to ship all the good parts over.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its all about those special pay bonuses. That's how you see E4s with new BMWs. Turns out when you have dive pay, special hazard pay, sea pay adding close to a grand to their paycheck.

I'm not complaining, or ******** on them, because then I'd be wallowing in my own hypocrisy.

Wideglide93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm jealous of any of you that can fit it in your garage. Built a house a year before i bought the truck and the garage is not deep enough. My wife now has a three car garage with two motorcycles pushed in the corner. She still ends up hitting the damn door frame.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
don't forget that SRB ;)

That feels when your rate is 90K :)

I thought I had posted a picture of my garage already, but here it is:

11169062_10206733755163344_5820883849521516493_n_zpsdtnugppv.jpg

There is a workbench on the side next to the RX8 and enough room for a dirt bike and full sized toolbox behind the RX8. There is also enough room behind the truck to get in and out easily, just shy of 2 feet.

11390128_10206728340507981_5761700324058498509_n_zpstpc9w067.jpg

Last edited:

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm jealous of any of you that can fit it in your garage. Built a house a year before i bought the truck and the garage is not deep enough. My wife now has a three car garage with two motorcycles pushed in the corner. She still ends up hitting the damn door frame.

My daughters house is like that. Built about 3 years ago. Guess the newer houses are built for compacts. My house is deep enough for the raptor and a workbench. Just had to adjust the door height.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Its all about those special pay bonuses. That's how you see E4s with new BMWs. Turns out when you have dive pay, special hazard pay, sea pay adding close to a grand to their paycheck.

I'm not complaining, or ******** on them, because then I'd be wallowing in my own hypocrisy.

Haha, this reminds me of being on Norfolk Naval Base, you could walk around the parking lot and literally there was only two types of vehicles in the parking lots. You either had the oldest piece of crap cars that the person clearly bought in the 1940s and it barely gets them to work everyday or it was a brand spanking new sports car or big lifted truck haha! Didn't seem to be much middle ground, either junk or brand new every time!