Show me your AMB!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
Love this color. Glad I went AMB not ABM!!!!!!!!! Looking good in the sun and got the front clip Xpel wrapped to keep that sparkly look intact. Already thinking of an AMB R for 25!

Attachments

• 23 AMB SIde.jpg
    23 AMB SIde.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 29
  • 23 AMB Font Clip Xpel.jpg
    23 AMB Font Clip Xpel.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 29

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went back and forth between AMB and CO. Really liked the AMB in certain lighting but coming off a black truck, I wanted something different and the AMB looked dark in many lighting situations. Still a great color though.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First time I saw AMB in person was on a badlands Bronco on the street. It was approaching me head on and I assumed it was black. As I was passing it, the sun glistened off its A pillar and roof, revealing an electric, metallic blue that popped out of nowhere. I almost broke my neck looking back to confirm what I saw, only to be left unsure if it was blue or black in my rear view. It was in that moment I was hooked. The color has a fleeting property to it, you only catch the full blue mode in certain angles and lighting, which to me makes it really interesting and unique. I also think the Gen 3 looks great in black, so there’s that.

If you’re looking for a real blue that’s always bright blue like lightning or velocity, I don’t think AMB would be for you.