Short video of my run on Monday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Oh word. Hit me up if you want to make a quick run out there. Or even if you just want a map of the area out there.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
That place is bad!! Love it! Definitely jealous :banghead:

Here, several of the roads are unpaved and very very washed out and bumpy. So, Ive actually enhanced my skills. All my friends beg to go down dirt roads sideways and so do the ladies haha. Definitely more fun than going through deep mud which is just stupid. Anyways, on these roads, I have a few tabletops and washboards, not to mention long sweeping curves to drift and a few hairpins and my favorite, the 150° corner! Get the back out rotate till you are practically going backwards and stomp it. The suspension really soaks up the bumps and these roads are awesome!

Thanks for the video, I loved it! Well chosen song too, matches the mood perfectly

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments Al. There's nothing like flowing down a dirt road or trail kicking out the back end and listening to that V8 singing its song.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aaron,

I assume your using a gopro but what did you use to edit the software. I'm not happy with Windows Live Movie Maker. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I used windows movie maker. It's not the best, but it gets it done for me. I'm just using regular windows movie maker not 2.6 or whatever it is.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments Al. There's nothing like flowing down a dirt road or trail kicking out the back end and listening to that V8 singing its song.

I know right? Dude it kicks down coming out of the corners in offroad mode and I stomp it and throw dirt and gravel, and Ive looked over and my buddies had chill bumps on their arms. They look at me and ask me if I am a professional driver (lots of training)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2