She showed up today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Striker

Reaction score
GOOD FOR YOU :) let's see some pictures, and maybe post the mileage when you pick her up.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Tomorrow?? What the hell is wrong with TONIGHT?!?!

Well congratulations a day early then!! lol

What color?

+1.

bring a sleeping bag, you can comfortably relax in the back seat area of the cabin no problem. Bonus: with no shower, the dealer will be anxious to get you out of the showroom.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buddy at the dealership took a video of the semi pulling up. He pulled her inside and is getting her ready.

The interior is insane. I did the orange accent, so glad I did it looks amazing!

Picking her up tomorrow, can't wait!

Congrats! I'm supposed to pick mine up later this week too...as soon as it gets to the dealership....hard to believe since I ordered it in July....

OP
OP
C

Chitownhustla

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I went with White, it's what my 12 is, everyone around town knows me as the white raptor guy! Lol

First glimpse they really did a great job on interior and exteriors.

Only complaint without driving her is the exhaust. Knew it was going to be quiet but not that quiet.

Have to wait until tomorrow so they can prep it and get the paperwork done.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

I checked the mileage while in the truck, she has 12.6....... better not have more then 13 when I get there at 6 am to sign the docs! Lol