Security System.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Humvee, that is an interesting solution. Do they have the specs out at this time?

Yes, I should have linked you to their website as well. Here you are: VicoVation

There are no reviews for this model yet. I cannot even find where to buy it, so I assume it will release very soon. As for now, here is the review for the older model, the TF2+ Premium: Vico-TF2+ | Dash Cam Talk I know you are probably not considering this model. The point of this link to the review is for you to get a better understanding of this company's products.

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having a high wireless home security products may be a good way to stay your house secure from unwanted guests. it's constant security measures that ****** ancient wired security systems. the sole distinction is that the wires are not any longer accustomed connect the sensors to the electrical device. attributable to this, the wireless system is a lot of advantageous once it involves installation, accessibility and repair.

My+reaction+picture+I+think....+its+trying+to+communicate+with+_ba76bfbee8bed514e404ca3702c10f10.png

Last edited by a moderator: