Seat Covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeh I know im not a fan of covering the seats up because they look so nice but I want to keep them that way. Anyone thrown seat covers on the front seats or back if so what make or brand did you use and how does it fit?. I've got a pit thats going to be sitting in the back so i def need them for the back row and front is going to see alot of snow and grime from sledding all day. Some of the covers look like complete crap so im looking to see what you guys have cuz id rather not by the cheap advanced auto seat covers.

Squid 3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To get a perfect fit you do have to remove the seats though. It isn't that hard.
Yes they are a tad on the spendy side but you get what you pay for. I think I posted a pict but I never know. Don't mind the Recaro Racing kids seat. Those are a must have for a Raptor!!

Attachments

• IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0229.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 128

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Siberian husky in the back seat i feel your pain .......i think imma get one of those canvas seat covers petco sells or a seat cover like you

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seat removal no problem... looks like they fit snug tho. I like the fact of them being waterproof also. Another thing to add to the list lol. Just ordered the weathertech mats today.