I’ve had it with the Ex’s Fido! (Seat Covers)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look. I’ve been giving this advice for a while with no takers but you’re likely the first to really benefit, but - Do a rear seat delete!

Think of the weight savings, the extra space, the bench is the perfect addition to your living room furniture! You’ll have enough room for Fido to poop anywhere he wants and you won’t have to worry about it ruining your alcantara! To be honest I can’t believe you haven’t already done this.
Better subwoofer response as well!

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
I’d just crate such a small dog like that on the floor with the seat lifted personally. But if you must have the dog free I’d recommend Orvis as the best mainstream shop for dog protection gear for a vehicle.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Why do dogs incorporate crapping everywhere when they are pissed?

You’re not far off. They will do it when something isn’t right in their preconceived notion of pack dynamics. As much as we want to think of them as part of the family, and I know I’m going to twist some knickers here:

Dogs aren’t human, don’t behave like humans and they’re really only around for two things. 1) food. 2) water. If they have a good supply of food and water, they hang around. We anthropomorphize quite a bit of canine behavior and project our limited understanding of canines on to them.

Are some dogs ‘loyal’? Wrong question. Loyalty is a human trait.
Do dogs love us? So long as we feed them and treat them well, they join our pack and stay.

Do dogs miss us? This one is actually a thing - yes, they do, but again, they’re ‘pack’ animals and need social connections.

Their primary sense is smell, ours is sight. They sniff and smell ***** and feces and gain some information from it and I don’t know if there is a depth of understanding as to what. We just think it smells bad.

So dogs behave a little differently when their pack changes among other reasons.

RdR2027

Reaction score
The Weather Tech seat cover fits my back seat. Haven't found anyone who makes front seat covers for the gen 3.