I’ve had it with the Ex’s Fido! (Seat Covers)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the Ex gets a rescue dog (Beagle), quite cute and the kiddos want to bring her with them on the weeks I have them. The dog took one poop too many in my Prius, I mean Raptor and have been shopping for seat covers. I see plenty of seat covers and divider barriers but not so much for door guards. Some hammock styles have door guards but most look sloppy. Any ideas are appreciated.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It ain’t the dogs fault, remember it’s an animal and doesn’t understand the concept of property. Get a small crat to transport the dog.
Have to find our old crate for the house as she redecorated a bathroom the other day. Why do dogs incorporate crapping everywhere when they are pissed?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
She still has 90% of her things with me. So your idea is not out of the question.
There is someplace online you can send clothes to and have them make a quilt, it would be perfect. My wife did that with the boy's old baseball jerseys from 9 years old through high school. Not a bad idea.