Good custom fit neoprene seat covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for good waterproof neoprene seat covers for front seats, have 2 Dobermans they fight for supremacy to be as close as possible to me (annoying but typical dobie behavior) & inevitably the puppy winds up jumping in front seat- eventually I’ll have her trained not to, but in meantime between that & jumping in/out of water launching waverunners & being sweaty from working out etc tired of always carrying beach towels w/ me figured I’d do some covers

Def want neoprene def want custom fit, only front seats, not opposed to a pattern like digital camo (kinda prefer it)

Any suggestions appreciated

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I have 4 Vicious Hounds riding Off-Road IMGP8305.jpegIMGP8257.jpegIMGP7793.jpegIMGP7745.jpegIMGP7675.jpegwith me all the time.
I have the Carharrt , kind of pricey but I wouLE buy them again in a second. They work great. I get a lot of dirt/sand with them jumping in and out and they have saved my seats.

OP
OP
B

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol what are those sheepadoodles???

I gotta keep these maniacs at bay!!

Attachments

• IMG_3316.jpeg
    IMG_3316.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 17