Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Any good occasional use seat covers that are water resistant?

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by Oldfart, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Oldfart

Oldfart Full Access Member

I need something water resistant.

2. Winchester30

Winchester30 Full Access Member

Garbage bag.

3. Oldfart

:happy175: Water resistant and won't make my dad feel like I don't trust him on my new truck seats!

Winchester30 likes this.
  4. Badgertits

Badgertits FRF Addict

You said temporary!

listen- get some mossy oak covers or something like that from bass pro/Costco- neoprene type, they’re the best for over leather, but def not temporary, part of the reason they’re so good is a tight form fit

5. Oldfart

I am mostly looking for something to throw on temporarily when I take my dad out for the day. Sometimes he'll have an accident. Or once in a great while if I would be dirty (I hardly ever leak!!). 95% of the time they will not be on. I'm figuring I would put on the pair on both sides when he's out with me so he doesn't feel embarrassed. Actually all the ones mentioned in this thread would work for what I want.

I'm looking for the best price on either the Carhartt or the Weathertech. They are not cheap, but they look really nice. $311 and $260. I saw a lot of people had issues with the neoprene ones staining their seats. Just what you need from something you bought to protect your seats! Seems several companies are using shitty seam glue and it's staining. The Duluth look nice but a lot of full size truck guys are complaining they fit the buckets way too tight.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020