Scored Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn man I hope that works out for you. For 4-5 years Raptors have barely been holding strong in value. If Ford cuts production quickly these things ain't losing value anytime soon. I usually reject over MSRP but after getting multiple 25-50K ADM offers and following 2017 Avalanches costing 60k with 50k miles for 6 years straight....I'm fine with 10k on this thing. It was supposed to be MSRP but the owner's friend bought a Lighting and flipped it for big bank. The owner got pissed and started doing 10K markups on specialty cars.
You actually believe that story he told you? Please don't say he's "a friend."

rave426

Reaction score
You actually believe that story he told you? Please don't say he's "a friend."
Well given I know what they sold specialty vehicles for not to long ago, even during the pandemic. Yes I do. Every dealer isnt a POS. Most..maybe. All, no. The only other dealership in the city offered me one for $50k. They could have screwed me if they wanted to.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct, $110k is too much for just a truck let alone on Top of that an adm.

Definitely can not argue that. On the flip you probably could have netted a little flipping the thing. I know quite a few that are willing to go $25k over now. Problem is after TTL it would not probably be worth it.

Sam

BellHeli407

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it’s been said a million times. But the reason they can do this is because people pay adm. I just don’t understand why one would need a vehicle so bad there willing to loose money. It makes the fight getting an MSRP deal for everyone else wayy harder.