Scored Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to wait until I can find one at MSRP or maybe used. 2025 is coming so maybe then, would love to get one though, I have a Gen 3 2021 now, but I still miss that big 6.2L v8 and I'm sure that I will get along with the new V8 just fine. Well see, but hope springs eternal.

element217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of that depends on how many will be built. And nobody is publishing that number. Even the Ford GT program ( where the $500,000 cars were actually built in Canada by MultimaticMotorsports.com) had production numbers published.
Theraptorconnection on Instagram posted numbers. First wave of 23MY Raptor R allocations is 2,394.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will have to wait until I can find one at MSRP or maybe used. 2025 is coming so maybe then, would love to get one though, I have a Gen 3 2021 now, but I still miss that big 6.2L v8 and I'm sure that I will get along with the new V8 just fine. Well see, but hope springs eternal.
You will be waiting a long time I would think. I think by then people will be hoarding the V8's as everyone is transitioning to Electric.

quadmaster922

Reaction score
Finally scored the only allocation in texas for the R! Settled at 20k$ adm as so many other dealers are 40-60k$ and above. Got my confirmation and ford performance shows it sent to the plant for processing so they indeed had an allocation! Awesome!
You scored bro, congratulation‘s, I pd 25k just for a 37

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally scored the only allocation in texas for the R! Settled at 20k$ adm as so many other dealers are 40-60k$ and above. Got my confirmation and ford performance shows it sent to the plant for processing so they indeed had an allocation! Awesome!
Congratulations. As we head into a 2008 recession and 40 year high inflation a sucker is born everyday. Warren Buffet would be proud. Definitely didn't attend Harvard business school. With deals like that we'll be in a recession for 2 more years as the fed continues to raise rates. Nothing like contributing to a suffering economy and high inflation.