Scored Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AC4400

Reaction score
True in that sense but it is an allocation already or it wouldn’t have been sent to the plant for processing already. It would just be in the system if they didn’t have an allocation yet. So I’m a step safer at least.
What do you mean when you say “sent to the plant for processing”? What/who is giving you this information?

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand calling FP and them verifying your order but what’s the point? Doesn't the ford email do that already? FP saying it went to processing doesn’t mean they have a allocation in my experience. Just means the dealer submitted an order and it’s in the system waiting to be scheduled. Aug 18th is when we find out who’s dealer is full of ****.

Last edited:

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope you are lucky enough to get it, but reality and common sense tell me you are going to be disappointed in the future. Unless you are buddies with a owner of a dealership you will be hard pressed to get one. My thoughts are most owners of the dealerships will buy this for there personal allocation. I also think ADM will be much higher, in the range of 70-100K, specially here in Socal. Even the dealership in KC I got my rig from close to MSRP already said they would be 50k+ if they are able to get a allocation. Honestly at this point you would be better off buying a V8 F150, and dropping a butt load of money to make it better than what the Raptor R will be.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All of that depends on how many will be built. And nobody is publishing that number. Even the Ford GT program ( where the $500,000 cars were actually built in Canada by MultimaticMotorsports.com) had production numbers published.

Reaction score
Ford Performance telling you the order is in the system means literally nothing.

"sent to plant" literally means the order was placed, anyone tells you different they're full of it. Aside from placing an order nothing will move until Scheduling begins in August for October production.

Until Dearborn starts scheduling in August, you and 10,000 other people just have an order scheduled.

The only way to know you have the allocation is when you get a VIN and build week when scheduling begins.

I wish you all the luck, but man do I wish people would stop using non facts as facts.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally scored the only allocation in texas for the R! Settled at 20k$ adm as so many other dealers are 40-60k$ and above. Got my confirmation and ford performance shows it sent to the plant for processing so they indeed had an allocation! Awesome!
where the hell you been? trading the 2021 in?