Saw the TRX reveal last night...brought home a new Raptor today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice collection and congrats on the new Raptor. Was it looks? Cost? Or questions in your head about the TRX?

Enjoy that fine machine, it’s matured nicely over the years.

OP
OP
ZinDallas

ZinDallas

Reaction score
I have been interested in a Raptor for a while now and while the TRX has some compelling aspects - most notably the big engine - I like the complete package of the Raptor better and think it's still the better value proposition. To my eye the Raptor looks better and, having driven a lot of vehicles over the years, I've come to realize that while power is important its not the only factor in overall driving experience or vehicle performance. I'm very happy with my new truck!

Z

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been interested in a Raptor for a while now and while the TRX has some compelling aspects - most notably the big engine - I like the complete package of the Raptor better and think it's still the better value proposition. To my eye the Raptor looks better and, having driven a lot of vehicles over the years, I've come to realize that while power is important its not the only factor in overall driving experience or vehicle performance. I'm very happy with my new truck!

Z

Well said! I think the Gen2 is more aggressive looking. That big wide boxy Ford front, giant rounded wheel flares. Besides the Raptor is now looking like a bargain loaded up.

OP
OP
ZinDallas

ZinDallas

Reaction score
Hello to my fellow Texans! Yes already starting to research all the mods I'd like to do out of the gate. Will have to pace my way through all the things I want to do to keep from breaking the bank.

You're right about black trucks looking good when clean and agree it's hard to keep them looking that way especially when you like playing in the dirt and mud like I do!

Z