Run on PINS (Corpus, TX) this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefracdaddy

Reaction score
I am headed down to Corpus this friday and will be running PINS saturday night to avoid the pesky park rangers. If anyone is going to be down in corpus and wants to join in the run please let me know.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
The Houston raptor guys are doing a run on Saturday. Meeting at the visitors center at 9 AM.

OP
OP
T

thefracdaddy

Reaction score
Just heard they shut the beach down for vehicles, not sure for how long. My best guess is that the tide is up really high because of the storm in the gulf and there isn't much room between the water and dunes. If anyone has any more info please post.

:angry94:

OP
OP
T

thefracdaddy

Reaction score
Pins is shut down for the day, where are the Houston raptor guys going? I ran north and south packery last light and it was pretty soft, just like I like it. South packary past Bob hall was pretty damn fun. Looks like that's where I'm headed.

OP
OP
T

thefracdaddy

Reaction score
Had a damn good time running on the beach last weekend with the Houston Raptor Club! Big s/o to Joe Latigo for taking some awesome pictures.

Attachments

• Front lights.jpg
    Front lights.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Pirate.jpg
    Pirate.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Raptor Group photo.jpg
    Raptor Group photo.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Members online