RPG Raptoberfest, Sept. 19-21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOTS of carnage

my7u4yry.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hey Calder the dealership called me yesterday. Said my rear end was non-existent and my transfer case was dunzo. Axles seem to be fine. Any word on your axles yet or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be nice flying my dealer told me to take a hike in my bent frame and offset truck bed

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be nice flying my dealer told me to take a hike in my bent frame and offset truck bed

I had a dealership try and say the same about my blown transmission. Said my lack of cats and bolt ons was too much power and caused the failure. I told em to call Guinness world Book of records cuz I must have the 1st NA raptor known to man that makes more power than a roush or Shelby raptor. Pretty sure those have the same transmission and same warranty.

Also social media is the downfall to any establishment in this day and time. You'd be surprised how much one bad review on yelp rate my dealer can affect these service departments.

Todd2

Reaction score
-Registration for Raptoberfest 250 + 50 at the gate.

-cost of alcohol and food 150

- trashing your raptor off road and warranty covering all of it..... Priceless

Glad it worked out for you - you didn't look too happy on the trail. I helped push you to the side (I think that was you.)

Todd

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad it worked out for you - you didn't look too happy on the trail. I helped push you to the side (I think that was you.)

Todd

I coasted off to the side lol what color was the truck? Did it have a blue bumper?