Rogue Racing TRR16 May 19-22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
They assign you a spot once you pay. When you drive in they will take you to it. Its in front to the right. It will have power hookups and water. The club house is to the left down a little ways of the main entrance and has a bathroom and shower. There are multiple porta potties all around but they tend to get rancid towards the end of the event. But I have to say that Trey has greatly improved those conditions on the last events I've attended as they are serviced during the event now.

TRR16, now with twice the ******* service of previous TRRs!

john.rubicon.54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope that I can attend this year. Are side by sides also allowed to attend? Would be fun to run both my raptor and rzr out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
can we have two rows of honeybuckets

1. The I drank myself stupid last night, now I'm gong to shit until my insides come out my ass

and

2. I had a beer or two and need to **** without a hazmat suit on

:)

Who uses the port-o-john to take a ****?

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally found the name guys. Sorry for the delay in getting back to y'all.

Family RV Center in Sweetwater
Rental Inventory | Family RV Center
325-235-4488

$555 for 3 nights with pick-up/delivery at Texana Ranch.
@MILRTME @cups @Houston Raptor

Well these are all out. Don't know how many they had but I called today and they have no more of the regular ones. They have the big ones but those are $895 for the weekend. I'm not paying more than twice what the event costs for accommodations, so need to find somewhere else to rent from.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Next closest places are in Abilene or San Angelo. Could rent one and pick up there if they won't / can't deliver. Would be much easier than hauling one from farther away.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Well these are all out. Don't know how many they had but I called today and they have no more of the regular ones. They have the big ones but those are $895 for the weekend. I'm not paying more than twice what the event costs for accommodations, so need to find somewhere else to rent from.

I am Working with the sweetwater chamber of commerce to find more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk