Highlighted posts from Saturday, May. 22, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 21, 2021 * 6 posts * 113 views
Richiemitchell said: I am looking to get into a Raptor and was pretty set on a 13-14 gen 1 with lower mileage... Up until the last six months watching the prices skyrocket. I was planning on spending ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 181 views
Mister Pinky said: That's slick. They should've been available from the factory instead of the lame graphics. Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 70 views
Jeff-Ohio said: When I unplug my I-phone from my truck, the battery on my phone will go dead much faster than normal if I do not open up Pandora and Waze manually (the two apps I use in my truck) ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 109 views
blwn said: I believe that was the one having issues. F150forum has a Sync 3.0 to 3.4 thread where some users have mentioned a similar issue. I think there is a newer version in that thread ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 1 post * 46 views
Justbob said: My drivers side mirror has what seems like heavy water stains that will not come out. It's mot a big deal dieting the day but at night it reduces the visibility pretty dramatically. ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 1 post * 41 views
specsniper said: Not exactly sure the function of this weather stripping/seal that is on the rear cab roof corners of my 2012 SCREW however they look to be dry rotting. I am concerned with water ... Read more >>
May 22, 2021 * 1 post * 25 views
RickyBobby713 said: I have a BDX programmer with a Corsa exhaust with downpipe kit and AFE intake. All of the sudden my truck started throwing codes left and right. P0420, P0430, P05A1, P05B0 and ... Read more >>
May 22, 2021 * 2 posts * 36 views
Ericgulf said: I have a 17 raptor just passed 61k miles. looking to purchase extended warranty looking for advice best place to purchase without getting ripped off. thanks. Eric. Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 1 post * 21 views
FRFNewsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Blue smoke driver side exhaust May 21, 2021 * 9 posts * 269 views Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] Alarm goes off randomly ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 32 posts * 1,920 views
amREADY said: The reason I mentioned I wanted to be able to swap out my AGM in the system instead of 'hard installing it' in is because I used it for 4 years on my offroad camping trailer. It ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...