Rogue Racing TRR16 May 19-22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I see this year that TRR is open to all vehicles with mid or long travel. What's the expectation for a lot of other trucks making it out? Where else is TRR being marketed?

And are you kidding me? Have we really almost made it to 100 posts on a TRR thread and haven't heard @pat'sRAPTOR say "LAKE HOUSE" lol...jk...lol...

:tizzle:

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

I let other trucks in for both events in 2015, so it's not a new deal for TRR. I get a few emails a week asking about it from guys in Texas with prerunners that have quickly realized there isn't anywhere to run. Out of all of those emails, only 2 non-raptors have attended. I figure it will be closer to 10 at TRR.

The only places TRR get's marketed are here, the website, FB our page and the Raptor groups (I did share a flier with a Texas prerunner group), and Instagram.

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally found the name guys. Sorry for the delay in getting back to y'all.

Family RV Center in Sweetwater
Rental Inventory | Family RV Center
325-235-4488

$555 for 3 nights with pick-up/delivery at Texana Ranch.
@MILRTME @cups @Houston Raptor

Hey just wanted to let everyone know that family RV only has 1 more RV for rent so if your planning on getting one better ack fast!!

Also for the guys that are renting what AMP would be best 30 or 50?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that family RV only has 1 more RV for rent so if your planning on getting one better ack fast!!

Also for the guys that are renting what AMP would be best 30 or 50?

I believe all of the rental RVs from Family RV are 30 amp units.

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So where is the best place to put the RV? In he back of all the sites or near the front? Anyone have some pervious knowledge

D

Deleted member 12951

So where is the best place to put the RV? In he back of all the sites or near the front? Anyone have some pervious knowledge

They assign you a spot once you pay. When you drive in they will take you to it. Its in front to the right. It will have power hookups and water. The club house is to the left down a little ways of the main entrance and has a bathroom and shower. There are multiple porta potties all around but they tend to get rancid towards the end of the event. But I have to say that Trey has greatly improved those conditions on the last events I've attended as they are serviced during the event now.