Rogue Racing TRR16 May 19-22 Pics and Vids thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In ICON's defense, there NEVER should of been a camera person on the gravel roads. I saw that when on the course and was like, WTF!

We all know that sometimes when you see a camera, it's like a *****, you can't think within reason and tend to do something you might regret.

In all fairness I wasn't planning on filming there but my co-driver got sick so I was forced to pull over and sit, lol

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics

Hi all,
Posted quite a few more images to the site. Make sure if you like an image that you click the link to favorite it. This will alow us to focus on more images of your specific truck. Also we got some feedback that after an event its always a pain for everyone to go through all the pics looking for their specific truck. Therefore, we have arranged all images by truck number and if a number was not visible in the photo then we put the image at the end of the gallery.

A huge thank you to everyone who has already ordered images and we will continue to post more on the site as they become available.

Https://christiematerniphotography.shootproof.com/gallery/TRR16/

Attachments

• #100(b)logo.jpg
    #100(b)logo.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 92
  • #23logo.jpg
    #23logo.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 102
OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic of a few friends we made at the TRR event. For me it captures the feel of the event. It's not all running though you can certainly do that if you want. It's also meeting new Raptor owners, shooting the breeze with some cold beverages,and just unwinding a bit. Great event, awesome people, and a great time.

Attachments

• 126.23 night jumplogo.jpg
    126.23 night jumplogo.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 87