Rogue Racing TRR16 May 19-22 Pics and Vids thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Attachments

• SchoolBus.jpg
    SchoolBus.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We're working on a full video but we made this teaser last night. Would love to hear feedback, it's really one of the first attempts at making a video:

2016 Texas Raptor Run Teaser Video

Drones are really changing the quality of videos these days. What a great teaser!!! And holy crap - that last shot of that truck two-wheeling it into that curve......bet there was some serious reflection going on in that cab after that experience!!! LOL

Can't wait to see the full-length video you have coming.....

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drones are really changing the quality of videos these days. What a great teaser!!! And holy crap - that last shot of that truck two-wheeling it into that curve......bet there was some serious reflection going on in that cab after that experience!!! LOL

Can't wait to see the full-length video you have coming.....

appreciate it. the drone footage came out pretty dark so gotta learn how to adjust those settings as well as brighten it up in post production.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I liked what I saw wish I could make it someday but this is what I get the video's thank's and keep them coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts