Robby Woods DD 4-link build - The Ultimate Enduro Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about a year overdue posting this, but with this project wrapping up next month I figured I better share sooner than later. The theme with this build was to create the ultimate enduro truck - a vehicle that would tackle anything the back country might throw at it, while still having the road manners needed to comfortably get you there and back on the highway. The design/engineering goal was to build the most bad ass suspension possible while maintaining functional 4x4, a full factory bed, and with a max 93" track... all while running 40" KR3s. Simple!
Since I knew we were going to be cutting off all the OEM bodywork and suspension, it didn't make sense to start with a Raptor as the donor vehicle. Plus I wanted a supercharged Coyote, so i picked up a clean 2018 Roush 5.0 F150 and delivered it to Robby's shop in early 2021. Since then, it's been an arduous process of design, engineer, cut, weld, and prayer to the fabrication Gods. On to the pics!

Before dropping it off, i leaned the 40's against the truck. Gave a basic idea of the final proportions

IMG_8714.jpg

Then it was design time:
IMG_9667.JPG

IMG_6283.JPG

Then fab time:

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful work. Where did you get the Raptor cad files? I use the Ford Builder site but they don’t offer raptor files. Anyway, fantastic work!!

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, an entire frame build on this one. I look forward to seeing the finished products / process.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What the duck is happening here?

What software are you using?

This is nice.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the duck is happening here?

What software are you using?

This is nice.
Definitely SolidWorks for the CAD, but who knows about the 3D scanning software if that's what you were referring to.