Robby Woods DD 4-link build - The Ultimate Enduro Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
U

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thumbnail_IMG_1080.jpg

One of the current projects that I could use some help with. I 'm going to run two amber chase lights in a GJ housing. In the center position I'm planning to use an S2 sport for a BRAKE light. I haven't found anyone that's done this. I'm not a fan of the three little LEDs, but I don't know if the voltage/Amperage of the factory lead will provide enough juice to fire the S2. My uncle's in the PD and their Tahoes have dual 'extra bright' third brake lights in the rear window. That's my inspo...

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you may need to run it thru a relay but then you could also control it with a switch

i was going to do mine similar, one amber, one white and one red, but someone told me that i needed both ambers, which i dont think is the case after being behind plenty of GJ lights in varying conditions.. usually asking people to turn them off actually.. lol

OP
OP
U

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah - I'm wondering if I should get the amber wide cornering lenses to tame the two S2 pros. Alternatively, the spot lenses might be effective against tailgaters

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
pros are definitely too bright for that location in all conditions that ive been behind them, but i think spot is the way to go.
Yea 2 pros up there would be pretty bright. I run sports driving/combo lights (I think) and they are bright as can be.