Rigid reverse D2 Wide, diffused or SRQ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1fastdoc

Reaction score
I've searched and looked at a lot of threads but none really address the comparison well. I've seen a number of comments by people with non-diffused lights that think diffused might be better. I won't use these much on a daily basis but it would be nice to have a general purpose light when out camping or driving through really dark areas.

I was going to go for the D2 diffused or SRQ, which is just a wide version. However, the description on the site below left me confused. The lumens are the same. The graph shows meters x angle of dispersion. But what are the numbers in the red portion?? 0.25 certainly can't be lumens. And while the diffused is wider, it seems significantly darker, so why bother?

Rigid Industries D2 LED Flush Mount Lights 51151

If the diffused is more like a super flood light then I think I'd rather have the wide to give better distance. And if I went diffused is there any reason to go with the SRQ over the D2 beyond aesthetics?

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

BTW, this site actually specifies lumens so at the light itself the diffused should be just as bright as the wide, correct?

Rigid Industries Flush Mount Dually D2 SRM SRQ LED Light

Last edited:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I have the driving lights and it provides great light output, distance, and great for tailgaters.