Ride 4 your $

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Raptors are soft. They really just aren't made to work on pavement, if that makes sense.

The only real way to get rid of the rear axle wrap/hopping and instability would be either traction bars or a new leaf pack. The factory leafs and the lift blocks cause the axle to wrap because the leafs aren't right on the axle and even then, the leafs are so soft they twist.

The Icons are great because they are still progressive but they have 8 thinner leafs compared to 4 so you get 1" of lift while stiffening up the leaf pack reducing the ability to twist the axle back.

If you don't want any extra height, the Deaver +2 are a great option since they delete the block.. with that being said, you don't need to go the bump stop route either but you do need to extend the factory bumpstop down so it still contacts at the right compression zone.. Icon sells the extensions for like $80 or so. I can't remember off the top of my head.

As for the front dipping, the Eibachs do really well to control that since they are a linear spring rate only 10lbs heavier over stock, so the ride quality doesn't suffer. The Geisers are progressive, so they are soft until you start to compress them and they stiffen up to control bottoming out.

As for perch collars, they just push the springs together a little while pulling a little more travel out of the strut to net you the extra lift.

I feel like I got away from the topic a bit on that one, but feel free to call or PM us anytime and we can definitely get you going in the right direction.

OP
OP
BellHeli407

BellHeli407

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the input guys for now I’ll let some air out and get some weight in there. I’ll play around and with the pressure in the front and back and see what works