Remote start heated seats won’t turn on.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mace66

Reaction score
Went to numerous different forums and and I still haven’t found out the solution for remote starting my 2023 Raptor and having the heated seats come on automatically. They only come on after I get in the truck and hit the start button. keys are linked to the correct profile and I have toggled between last setting and auto and still no luck.

Does anyone else have this issue and or solved it.

thank you in advance.

tx_buckeye

Reaction score
My 23 has been doing the same since one of the last OTA updates. Curious if anyone has figured out a fix. I plan to have it looked at during my next service.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't tell if mine come on but the heated seat light doesn't light up till I hit the start button or if they aren't coming on at all with remote start. I generally don't remote start and let it sit for 5+ mins so the seats aren't warmed up yet anyway.

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Per the Manual.....the remote start is supposed to remember the LAST configuration, like heated seats on, when you stop the truck. Try leaving the heated seats on and stop the truck and lock it.

We live in California, and I've only turned the heated seats on a couple of times. I've never turned the truck off with them on, yet the few times I use the remote start, the heated seats come on. Basically, a reverse of your issue. :emotions122:

Bracamonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been using the heated seats this week in CO. This morning I remote started and got in and found the A/C seats were on full-blast. Other times in TX summer, I'll leave the truck with the A/C seats on full blast, only to remote start the next day and find that they aren't on. No rhyme or reason to it all...

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
None of my vehicles; Raptor, Expedition, MKX will turn on the seats or rear defroster with remote start.
I had always assumed some sort of feature to keep the battery from draining too much...??(I dunno that for sure, but know none of them turn on with remote start) :(