Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell ya. :chewie:I did the mid perch yesterday, 40in lightbar is installed. I changed the mirror reflectors to black trim, stubby antenna and window tint. I'm getting ready to start a build on a bed cage similar to outlaws in the next few days and installing an RPG stage 3 kit. I'm more than impressed with this truck. Lol, when I'm rolling and I punch it the back tires will lite up for 30ft. or so. Ford threw everything at this truck. I dont know what else they could have added to make it better. The only things that I don't care for is the brake pads. I have around 200 miles on the truck and I noticed that there is a hell of a lot of brake dust. Maybe it's just because they are new. The other thing I don't care for is the throttle response at freeway speed. It takes about 2 to 3 seconds for the truck to downshift. But when it does the truck will dance. But a programmer will fix the delay. I hope te rest of you guys waiting to get your trucks get picked up soon so you can experience your Raptors like I am. :peace: