Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike.s

Reaction score
Anybody else order from this dealership? I ordered a 2013 scab from them about a month ago. They're giving me a great deal so I'm happy with that. But they aren't giving me much information. No dora or eta. I got a a vehicle order confirmation that says priority 10. I'm order number 12 on their list.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ask them for the DORA. I and others have ordered from them and gotten DORA's and I just got an email update today. Bummer the 64A will be longer, but I will wait for what I want.
I think I was #6
OSP

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is not much info to be had unfortunately. even the dealerships dont know when the ticket will be pulled or when a build date will be. i heard that they are starting to assign vin's so maybe not too much longer

Secret Squirrel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 2013 from Redlands also. Great deal!

If you received a copy of the Vehicle Order Confirmation, then you have a DORA.
Internet Sales Manager has called with updates and if there are any changes to my order, I ask her to send me a copy of the updated DORA.

More information on the DORA can be found here:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f4/ordering-system-part-i-12351/

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who did you order with? I ordered with Robyn Ehorn, the internet sales manager. She provided me the DORA right on the spot.

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
I ordered from Lax. So the vehicle order confirmation is the DORA? I didn't realize that. I asked her if I get a DORA and she said they don't provide that.

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered from Lax and she said that the VOC is the same as the DORA. I'm #5 on the list. Let's hope vin#'s start to get pulled soon. I talked to Lax on Thursday and she said that ford will release the BL wheels from hold on Oct. 4th. If anyone recieves info on orders from Redlands Ford lets post them here so we can keep eachother informed on what to expect on our order status.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Forgot to add she also said my order should be pulled and built around the same time the wheels are released the week of Oct. 4

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered from Redlands Ford and got a great deal, watch them when they sit you down and try selling you the bumper to bumper 100,000 mile extended warrentee. I bought it and payed a 1000.00 too much.
My truck took 3.5 month to arrive - long F---n wait but a great deal