Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Secret Squirrel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks!!! Just posted in the "One and Only thread". Yes I jumped ship and purchased from Pacific Ford and yes it was a Dealer Stock. Chino Hills, Citrus Ford, Villa Ford, and Power Ford Tustin/Irvine all have or are getting "Dealer Ordered" 2013's by OCT 10th. Chino, Citrus, and Villa have a few on site....hope this helps!!!!

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thks brotha....Significantly below msrp....:).....I'm still in a state of disbelief

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WTH, I take off for a week and chaos happens!!! folks gettng trucks all over the place:emotions122:
Oh, well, each passing day is saving me coins for mods.....

Way da go all guys that have gotten trucks!!! Of course it is love and hate.... :laughing1:

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't aware Redlands Ford had good deals on Raptors. I went to Parker, AZ last week to order mine to avoid the ADM's.

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
Got the news today! My raptor is being built next week and I will receive it the first week of November!