Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, I wonder why the wheels are still on hold. They havent said what the hold up is. But people can get them on the Ford Black Market like hosseface. Lol. Lets just hope its soon. If the date gets pushed back again then I think I will drop the wheels.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just talked with Redlands Ford. Beadlock wheels look to be on hold to possible end of the month. I recommend you guys just change your order cause Ford is starting to skip people with beadlock wheels. Bead lock wheels would be nice but here a better wheel I think on the Raptor: WHEELS | KMC Wheels I think looks much better.

Also it looks like Raptor sales have increased a lot for the 2013 year. There is a total of 25 Raptors on order for customers. Told they sold 40 2012 Raptor overall.

That's a lot of Raptors for one dealer. My dealer in Nashville TN had to steal N allocation from a sister dealer in Memphis for my truck........their second Raptor sold. Lol. Decent size dealer in Nashville. I don't see how ford allows that one dealer to sell so many. Must be huge!

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't go for the bead lock wheels because I rather have those XD I posted. Also I don't want to deal with hassle of dismounting to go in bead lock mode. Seems like a better idea just to get a second set of wheels since bead locks for everyday driving would be annoying checking tire pressure since that's why there not DOT approved or at least am told by a CHP officer. Yea Redlands sells more trucks so there allocation is more cause of it. Also I'll be putting the 2010 bed graphics on mine.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The '10 bed stickers should look great on most any year truck, I want to lower door clear wrap for rock chips
Redlands appears to move quite a few trucks for some reason.... maybe the no hagle great price:laughing1:

Secret Squirrel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still Waiting

Glad someone is still in it with me.... DezRace... I do believe it WILL be worth the wait and hosseface, you luck dude!!!!
Any others still on the beadlock wagon???

I am still on the Redlands Beadlock wagon and I am going to wait it out. :secret:
I have waited this long, I can wait for a few more weeks or months if I have to in order to get the BL wheels with the truck. :emotions122:

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can understand that, spending that chunk of cash.

Onesickpuppy I think I can hook you up on clear wrap. One of the guy that does the tinting and matte wrapping am sure I can get em too hook you up. He has wrapped 2 raptors matte black and army olive green.