Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
welcome Windspeed77, to the Redlands raptor waiting support group, please feel free to help us pass the time in our long brotherly journey. Patron seems to take the edge off some...
I am brother #6 order with beadlocks....
Lou

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha I love it "support group" awesome and I appreciate the warm welcome Lou. I totally concur with the current remedy of patron. beer, and countless hours spent forum surfing and watching youtube videos on raptors....hahaha... to help ease the pain of "the wait"

I think we will both be happy that we got those bead locks. I think they will look the best on the colors we got!

Los

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
From what I can tell Lax is a straight shooter...who would have thought truck buying could be this simple...anyway that's great news!!...I'm 4 orders behind you #16 and still gotta wait on my bead locks, but the way Ford's picking up these orders I might get my truck around the same time you get yours, if not shortly thereafter!!!! Good times!

P.s what you order mike?

Blue flame super cab with lux/nav and moonroof. :party28:

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ nice choice mike! It was an scab I saw 2 yrs ago that made me fall in love with this truck! All you blue flame mofos gonna wanna make me change my color and join the "blue flame club"....hahaha

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The way I see it, we can either have fun with it while we wait, or inflame that ulcer!! We cannot change the way ford orders and build/ships ect...

Have fun with it, just like we will when we get the truck....
looks like they will be some blue love in So. cal...

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Windspeed77 thanks for the shout out. I think we should meet at Redlands Ford for a group picture and then make a trip to Slash X a little off road trip to get everyone's feet wet. Maybe even a trip from Slash X to stateline as well too.