Recon "LED" Illuminated Fender Logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that on a lot of Raptor products. The misconception on the company's part is likely due to the fact that this F-150 body style came out in 2009, and they don't realize that while the first Raps hit the dirt in 2009 too, the first model year is (as we all know) 2010.

That's true, I'll let it slide. What do you make of the E.L. on the box though? Are they just using E.L. Tape?

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Savings promotion code

Recon has a promotion code to save $29.99 off, it's TBSAVER! I ordered a set in amber and with shipping it came to $184.00! With all the problems with the EL tape fading and the transformer going up in flames I think the LED logo is the best way to go. They won't ship till Dec. 15th but when I get them I'll post install and finished pictures.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested to know if the lights and fender vents come as one solid piece or light and vent separate. I'm interested in the white with the ability to overlay the Stars and Stripes.

I saw one posting that seems to indicate they are separate but want to confirm.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have ordered a set of white. If they ship on 12-15 and take a week to get here, I am expecting them before Christmas. Let's hope the quality is superior or at least adequate. I searched for a install guide on their site, but couldn't find one. I have also emailed them to see if they can send me a install guide before shipping.

I will let you know what I find.

A

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I have the glow tape ready to go but for less than $50 I'm willing to find another use, or scrap if these pan out and are better. Hell, I've wasted more than $50 on less important things too many times to count at this point.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They may be produced by a different company then the headlights so lets hope they are better quality. These are definitely interesting I think I'm more interested in the LED side mirror lights although they are a bit pricey.