Rear Cantilever for spring over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you worried about rocks, ect... Hitting on the whole shock body?
Pics are also hard to justify.......

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you worried about rocks, ect... Hitting on the whole shock body?
Pics are also hard to justify.......

They are much more protected than in the stock location for sure- the way they are mounted the only thing slightly exsposed is the resevoir. I am considering a small shield to add some protection though, just dont want to make it to hard to adjust the rebound

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
K, kewl! i was worried about tire blow outs, tires throwing rocks, ect. Onto the shock body. I know the stock location was mostly prone to terrain and height/uneven surfaces being mounted lower than the axle so thought I would inquire

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope it will be done before the Havoc run i know of at least 2 people that want it for the run. Keep up the awesome job guys we need more companies to keep developing new stuff for our trucks.

I think I am the other guy haha. We are super interested in this for the Havoc run. Would like to see these with my fox 3.0's!

Thanks! We can do it at our shop for anyone. Just will be more expensive until we get the parts into production- takes me a lot of time making everything all by hand.

10-4 when do you think production will be estimated? You guys have a price in mind? If it is at all reasonable you can count me in.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Silver, do you have an endless supply of funds your just trying to blow through? You seem to want to buy everything.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Silver, do you have an endless supply of funds your just trying to blow through? You seem to want to buy everything.

I had been very interested in a bed cage for a while and this set up would actually benefit me much more than a bed cage. Don't have endless funds no where close actually, just like being able to push the raptor farther and have fun when I go out on weekends and play around.

Mods have priorities and others get pushed down the list when newer and better things come out. Don't think that is an endless supply of funds... just utilizing the mod budget I have currently and buying what I think will give me the most bang for my buck. Being single and 22 with a respectable and quite fun job has it's benefits in that all my money goes to me not a wife and kids. I appreciate your concern though Huck.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm 30 single and no kids with a high level engineering job with the DOE and my mid list is long as well. Just not as short of a time frame as havoc