Real - Raptors Delivered!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17Jake

REBEL 12 HK
Reaction score
II it part of 802 package or technology package?
Raptor Technology Package Includes:
• Lane-Keeping System
• Lane Departure Warning
• Auto High Beam
• Rain-Sensing Wipers
• Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
• Lane-Keeping System
• Lane Departure Warning
• Auto High Beam
• Rain-Sensing Wipers

So basically that package is for the lazy non-driving people of the world. Should be standard features for most people these days!

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So basically that package is for the lazy non-driving people of the world. Should be standard features for most people these days!

I agree but try riding or driving a car with those features. They are pretty slick.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I agree but try riding or driving a car with those features. They are pretty slick.

I actually prefer to drive a car, not be told how to drive it by some gizmo. I want full control without alarms, beeps and alerts going off all the time, not to mention it just adds future problems which amounts to repairs and costs. I've been (legally) driving for 27 years and managed without it. I'm probably in the minority as I actually prefer manual transmissions too, especially with sports cars. And I don't recall the last time I actually used cruise control, even on long highway trips.

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
• Lane-Keeping System
• Lane Departure Warning
• Auto High Beam
• Rain-Sensing Wipers

So the reason I did not get this on my build was all the sensors and crap associated with the system. From what I heard it would make doing aftermarket changes a nightmare.

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the lane keeping system. But am a huge fan of the auto high beams and rain sensing wipers. The auto high beam in my fusion works insanely good