Lets be real… Raptors aka fords are pieces of shit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends! The BMW M cars are MUCH more violent feeling. BMWs are fast and love to slide around. Porsches dont spin to win! So the 911 felt much more muted in the rawness department. Launch a BMW and its violent feeling. Launch a 911 and it just slingshots to the moon without much drama. Two completely different cars to me though. I miss my 911. But my half priced AWD M3 sure is nice. Id rather daily my M3. But I do miss my chalk 911 S.

View attachment 425413View attachment 425414
That’s consistent with my impressions on the occasions I’ve driven the newer 911s. They’ve become so damn good at being fast that in normal situations on the street they’re so low drama and boring that you basically need to commit a felony to get excited.

My wife has an x5m and is a lifelong bmw fan. That thing is frightening at wot for an suv haha.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
That’s consistent with my impressions on the occasions I’ve driven the newer 911s. They’ve become so damn good at being fast that in normal situations on the street they’re so low drama and boring that you basically need to commit a felony to get excited.
Not GT3RS...just saying. Most visceral car I've owned--nothing boring about it period.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not GT3RS...just saying. Most visceral car I've owned--nothing boring about it period.

No arguing that! I just could not get over the cost. I now wish I had not purchased so many 911s in a short time. I could have bought a 992 GT3RS with a 100K ADM and still saved money!