Lets be real… Raptors aka fords are pieces of shit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went back to BMW. I am a M car enthusiast . I had 7 M cars before I went to Porsche in 2017. I had 4 911's. 17 was flawless. 19 was flawless, then the two 2020's (covid release) I had just had some quality control and part supply issues. So I went back to BMW and got a M3 sedan with AWD. Then added the Raptor which we are really loving.
I'm an M fan myself ! My favorite car was my 99 M3 artic silver ! That car was a blast and drove amazing!

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went back to BMW. I am a M car enthusiast . I had 7 M cars before I went to Porsche in 2017. I had 4 911's. 17 was flawless. 19 was flawless, then the two 2020's (covid release) I had just had some quality control and part supply issues. So I went back to BMW and got a M3 sedan with AWD. Then added the Raptor which we are really loving.
How’s the M3 compared to the 911’s?

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How’s the M3 compared to the 911’s?
Much more practical! I do miss my 911 at times though.
LOL. My loaded M3 is about half the cost of what my loaded 911 S was.
one is a supercar ;)

Haha that’s obvious. I just meant his general impressions and which one is overall more fun.

Depends! The BMW M cars are MUCH more violent feeling. BMWs are fast and love to slide around. Porsches dont spin to win! So the 911 felt much more muted in the rawness department. Launch a BMW and its violent feeling. Launch a 911 and it just slingshots to the moon without much drama. Two completely different cars to me though. I miss my 911. But my half priced AWD M3 sure is nice. Id rather daily my M3. But I do miss my chalk 911 S.

IMG_3191.JPEGIMG_2677.JPG