2H vs 4A?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So last two times my truck (under warranty) was with the dealer they delivered it and their driver has truck in 4A. Is this recommended as I’ve been using 2H exclusively.

San Diego, pavement all the way and not a real AWD environment.

Thank you.

EagleRaptor

Reaction score
Depends on the type of work they were doing on your truck, they may have needed to put it in 4A to verify correct operation. It is a 4wd vehicle after all, not going to hurt anything. But driving in sunny San Diego I would use 2H around town. I'm always 2wd in Texas just driving around normally. Just use 4wd for off road or poor weather.

OP
OP
IU89

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on the type of work they were doing on your truck, they may have needed to put it in 4A to verify correct operation. It is a 4wd vehicle after all, not going to hurt anything. But driving in sunny San Diego I would use 2H around town. I'm always 2wd in Texas just driving around normally. Just use 4wd for off road or poor weather.
Thank you. That was my assumption (2H)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter