Gen 3 Raptor 4A increased vibration when accelerating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockstarr22

Reaction score
Just upgraded to gen3 from gen2. Never felt it in gen2, 2019.

Gas pedal vibration @54-56 mph at steady load. If you let off gas or begin accelerating vibration sometimes goes away or gets a little worse. Again, never an issue in my gen2

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just upgraded to gen3 from gen2. Never felt it in gen2, 2019.

Gas pedal vibration @54-56 mph at steady load. If you let off gas or begin accelerating vibration sometimes goes away or gets a little worse. Again, never an issue in my gen2
I had a limited that did that at 52 mph. I also had a small bit of vibration in the steering. They rebuilt the transfer case, no fix, the redid the hubs no fix, they found a broken gear in the front differential. All that after three wheel balancing and rotations. It would go away in 4A.

laramie1pt8t

Reaction score
I too have a vibration in 2H, I am going try 4A/H and see if it gets worse. If I stomp the pedal from a stop or rolling I get a few shakes and then it goes away. Almost feels like the rear end or driveshaft.

rockstarr22

Reaction score
I too have a vibration in 2H, I am going try 4A/H and see if it gets worse. If I stomp the pedal from a stop or rolling I get a few shakes and then it goes away. Almost feels like the rear end or driveshaft.

I’m good in 2H, it’s when I’m in 4A that I’ve noticed it.

I just realized I haven’t tried it in 4H.

Will report back once I do.

OP
OP
awd5906

awd5906

Reaction score
Just to follow up, try moving your pedals all the way ‘forward’ to the furthest position. Closest to the firewall. I’ve noticed the vibrations drop quite a bit when the pedals are as close to the firewall as they will go.