Re: Gen II Raptor NONSENSE - PLEASE READ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I am curious as to what that guy is talking about.

When have we ever demanded money for basic forum features? FRF is free and always has been. Supporting Membership comes with additional perks, but none of the basic forum features are held back if you don't become a Supporting Member. Furthermore, the yearly fee to be a Supporting Member has not changed since they day we began offering it.

Many of you probably weren't around when this video was made. It's a classic, and needs to make a comeback:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCELE59qomQ

I was :stoner:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Ahhh that's a trip down memory lane!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is always going to be the shit stirring bitch creating a rukus, kinda entertaining actually. I believe I was one of the earliest to get in on the party here when Bird had the brainstorm to start the shindig after we all got permabanned elsewhere. I don't believe I have ever really had anything of any real value to say or add about anything, but it was and still is one of my favorite places to lurk because of the overall cool atmosphere created by the founders. Enough mooosh, carry on.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Creating a thread that just continues the crap isn't really moderating. Removing ****** bags that have hiacked this forum is. The frf forum is an awesome place, and through ownership of 3 raptors is where I've come for great knowledge and cool peeps. Sucks to see it devolve like it has.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Creating a thread that just continues the crap isn't really moderating. Removing ****** bags that have hiacked this forum is. The frf forum is an awesome place, and through ownership of 3 raptors is where I've come for great knowledge and cool peeps. Sucks to see it devolve like it has.

Your first mistake is you think Bird or his minions actually do "moderate". My new theory is Big Bird lost his job deflating Brady's balls so he's had extra time on his hands this post season and decided to create this "Randy" character to screw with us

#whatareicons

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your first mistake is you think Bird or his minions actually do "moderate". My new theory is Big Bird lost his job deflating Brady's balls so he's had extra time on his hands this post season and decided to create this "Randy" character to screw with us

#whatareicons

Evidence for that does seem to be on your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.