Re: Gen II Raptor NONSENSE - PLEASE READ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Creating a thread that just continues the crap isn't really moderating. Removing ****** bags that have hiacked this forum is. The frf forum is an awesome place, and through ownership of 3 raptors is where I've come for great knowledge and cool peeps. Sucks to see it devolve like it has.
Please. With all due respect, I don't need your advice on how to moderate the forum. We have never had an itchy trigger finger. I don't plan on changing that. We're going to start seeing more and more prospective Gen II owners rolling in. There will be disagreements, and we have to power through. Want me to just ban the Gen II buyers because they have differing opinions and likes? #allraptorsmatter

I remember a forum that was very quick to ban members. I wonder how it's doing these days? Even the biggest ******** on earth have the ability to come around and end up contributing something eventually. Shit, look at @bstoner59. I've been giving him a chance for about 5 years now.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just becose it seems like a good idea don't mean it is, like putting a ****** on after ******* for two minutes (Stupid) Like baning **** a while first then put the ****** on the ignore. We all have the power as the op to shut down and start over.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This board is about the '17 Raptor. It's not about me or some snide inside jokes between older members. May I suggest you go to another section in this forum.

Also, you Gen I guys are starting to develop a reputation out there:

Goal - make this better than the FRF forum bit ches

Haha developing a reputation to you is two guys in a thread by themselves jerking eachother off? hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please. With all due respect, I don't need your advice on how to moderate the forum. We have never had an itchy trigger finger. I don't plan on changing that. We're going to start seeing more and more prospective Gen II owners rolling in. There will be disagreements, and we have to power through. Want me to just ban the Gen II buyers because they have differing opinions and likes? #allraptorsmatter

I remember a forum that was very quick to ban members. I wonder how it's doing these days? Even the biggest ******** on earth have the ability to come around and end up contributing something eventually. Shit, look at @bstoner59. I've been giving him a chance for about 5 years now.

There is a difference between being open and welcoming new members and allowing ****** bag trolls to trash the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.