Re: Gen II Raptor NONSENSE - PLEASE READ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Want me to just ban the Gen II buyers because they have differing opinions and likes?" Yeah, because that's totally what I suggested. Speaking of ****** bags.... @BIRDMAN

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
"Want me to just ban the Gen II buyers because they have differing opinions and likes?" Yeah, because that's totally what I suggested. Speaking of ****** bags.... @BIRDMAN

Creating a thread that just continues the crap isn't really moderating. Removing ****** bags that have hiacked [sic] this forum is.

Was that not what you were implying? You were, you just didn't realize it until I pointed it out. You're mad now?

I created a thread at the first sniff of trouble to establish some ground rules for all members. Something I have done numerous times.

I also have various PM dialogs going right now. Did you know that? No, of course you didn't.

If that's not moderating, what is? The next step, if members don't comply, will be to remove the troublesome members. Again, we have never been quick to ban and we give everyone at least 3 strikes.

I disagreed with you in a respectful manner, and shared my opinion. Not only is it my opinion, it's the way it's going to be.

Your last 2 posts in this thread would suggest that you are intolerant of others' opinions and hate when people disagree with you. If you don't get your way, you resort to name calling. Got it.

p.s. you spelled "boots" wrong

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
KatyPerrysBoobs_04.gif

katyperry3.gif

katy-perry-funny-whip-cream.gif

katy-perry-boobs-gif-5.gif

MG7KYMy.gif
large.gif

25kucuw.jpg

Status