Raptors NOT Selling Quickly ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do the wealthy often purchase a Rolex instead of a knockof? Both will tell time
Because the Rolex goes up in value…due to the current economics going on in the country a USED Rolex is more than a NEW Rolex that does not even exist because of supply chain issues…but, I guess you already knew that with your knockoff?

motorman9817

Reaction score
Because the Rolex goes up in value…due to the current economics going on in the country a USED Rolex is more than a NEW Rolex that does not even exist because of supply chain issues…but, I guess you already knew that with your knockoff?
That is not true. Gold my increase in value….may, is the key word. My wife has several Rolex watches, the cheapest was 22k, none are more valuable today.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are the terms? Dealers make money on the front, or rear, show everyone the entire contract, including trade/financing
I’m THAT GUY who pays in FULL because I understand the time-value of money, don’t like nor live in debt and CAN :bleh::bleh::bleh:

motorman9817

Reaction score
Not sure what your problem is buddy, but there is NO F-U$@!NG REASON for me to lie! I’ve been open and honest in all my posts. No trade as I’m selling my current 2015 to a friend. It’s the WINDOW STICKER + EXTENDED WARRANTY + TAXES AND FEES…. I paid to have it shipped from OH to CA..still way ahead from the $20k + ADM all the local guys are wanting.

NOT SURE WHO P!SSED IN YOUR CHEERIOS THIS MORNING, BUT YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY SHREDDED WHEAT OR SOMETHING WITH A LITTLE MORE FIBER…
PROVE IT…..SIMPLE TO DO…….BUDDY!

motorman9817

Reaction score
Ok everyone, don’t get your ****** in an up roar. I never said people are lying, all I said is prove it. If I lived in Ohio or another state that has a low GDP, sure I believe great deals can be had, people for the most part are poor. For those of you that got upset about me asking for proof, Charlie Manson got upset when he was first questioned by the police. Black out all the personal info on the contract and post it……the entire contract…..all pages. You have nothing to lose.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok everyone, don’t get your ****** in an up roar. I never said people are lying, all I said is prove it. If I lived in Ohio or another state that has a low GDP, sure I believe great deals can be had, people for the most part are poor. For those of you that got upset about me asking for proof, Charlie Manson got upset when he was first questioned by the police. Black out all the personal info on the contract and post it……the entire contract…..all pages. You have nothing to lose.
Ummm…YOU SOUND LIKE A FU#$KING PSYCHO KAREN who can’t come to terms that somebody got a better deal than you or met somebody better…it happens!!! If you post your mailing address I will send you a box of diapers???

Easy to do and you have nothing to lose :signs8: