Raptors NOT Selling Quickly ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else getting follow up calls from dealers inquiring if you are “still in the market” for a Raptor? I’ve received a few calls and emails over the past couple of weeks from various dealers…my answer each time is “NOPE…I BOUGHT MINE AT MSRP!!” , followed by “OH…”

Not sure if it would be helpful to list dealers who are making calls and reaching out? Might help someone else out who is still looking for a 2021 Raptor?

These guys called today…Mac Haik Ford in Georgetown, TX.

GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE STILL SEARCHING!!!

Last edited:

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They could be building lists for MY22 allocations as well. Easier to lock in those commitments now and then tell all of the people walking in when the order banks open that all allocations are gone.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've made countless calls to dealers hoping to get lucky to find a 2021 at MSRP. Anyone that still has a 2021 has asked for ADM, so I say no thanks and keep searching . I'm willing to wait for a 2022 order at MSRP which I've been in talks with dealers about if in the end 2021 doesn't work.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Anyone else getting follow up calls from dealers inquiring if you are “still in the market” for a Raptor? I’ve received a few calls and emails over the past couple of weeks from various dealers…my answer each time is “NOPE…I BOUGHT MINE AT MSRP!!” , followed by “OH…”

Not sure if it would be helpful to list dealers who are making calls and reaching out? Might help someone else out who is still looking for a 2021 Raptor?

These guys called today…Mac Haik Ford in Georgetown, TX.

GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE STILL SEARCHING!!!
I can GUARANTEE you Mac Haik in GT is NOT selling at MSRP. Call them lol...they were selling at $8K OVER in 20 when others were selling at $8K UNDER.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can GUARANTEE you Mac Haik in GT is NOT selling at MSRP. Call them lol...
I know…never said they were. Just find it interesting that these guys and others are still pushing hard to find buyers! Looking on their website it looks like they are asking $10k ADM based upon price listed vs. window sticker.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I know…never said they were. Just find it interesting that these guys and others are still pushing hard to find buyers! Looking on their website it looks like they are asking $10k ADM based upon price listed vs. window sticker.
So a dealer is calling around to find a $10K sucker...plenty of those out there (Plus you are in CA...prime picking for them). There are Raptors available for ADM all over. You are not seeing dealers calling around at MSRP.

Hence you title "Raptors not selling quickly" is clickbait. You meant "Raptors are not selling quickly at rip off ADM's"