RaptorAddict Phase 4 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If ya want, I'll get some pictures of your chopped up interior on Monday. :weld: But I'll understand if you don't want to see your disemboweled truck. LOL

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The truck as of now is concentrated on being finished right before the Mint 400. A week or so after I think is the Raptor Nationals, which I highly recommend. This even will be posted soon.

And I'll be at SVC on Sat for a few things so I'll be seeing my chopped up interior and getting thoughts as to where to place certain gimmicks before the interior work is done.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
It'll shine at the Mint and can't wait to see it at the Nationals in the dirt where it belongs. :)

Did you or anyone else film some parts of this build?

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It'll shine at the Mint and can't wait to see it at the Nationals in the dirt where it belongs. :)

Did you or anyone else film some parts of this build?

Unfortunately no filming was done. Just pics.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Change in plans for now. So, after 9 months of waiting and waiting, the new body kit I gave my truck up for will not be done before my truck is finished. It is promised to be done before the TRR. But I've been promised 5 times already since last July. I can't take the chance. So I will be applying the fenders and new bedsides by Glassworks for now, which the bedsides are quite awesome!

The truck is coming along very well and the cage will be powder coated in the rear and painted inside the cab. Debating on whether or not to give the cage a different color other than black. Just toying with the idea.

Looking to have everything finished before the Mint 400 (not racing) which is March 15th. If not the Mint, it will definitely be at the Raptor Nationals which is March 21st.

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Change in plans for now. So, after 9 months of waiting and waiting, the new body kit I gave my truck up for will not be done before my truck is finished. It is promised to be done before the TRR. But I've been promised 5 times already since last July. I can't take the chance. So I will be applying the fenders and new bedsides by Glassworks for now, which the bedsides are quite awesome! The truck is coming along very well and the cage will be powder coated in the rear and painted inside the cab. Debating on whether or not to give the cage a different color other than black. Just toying with the idea. Looking to have everything finished before the Mint 400 (not racing) which is March 15th. If not the Mint, it will definitely be at the Raptor Nationals which is March 21st.

I think a really dark red would be cool

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When you get te Tripp glass I'll buy the glassworks fenders from you ;) lol

You should do the cage the same color as the outside or maybe an opposite color to add contrast maybe.

I'm excited to see it Kirk it's been a long time coming and worth the wait!

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck is coming along very well and the cage will be powder coated in the rear and painted inside the cab. Debating on whether or not to give the cage a different color other than black. Just toying with the idea.
I kinda like how BJ Baldwin's tt's cage is accented to match his Monster Energy green theme.

2a7a14a0936011e3bdf8127ac5eff261_8.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter