raptor vs. new tundra trd pro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please show me where F150’s are more made in America than Tundras. I’ll wait…
The fact that you’d consider a foreign vehicle “more American” based solely upon final assembly location proves that you don’t have a clue about the auto industry or economics in general.

F-150 ranks higher; keep buying into Toyota’s propaganda.

party2309

Reaction score
The fact that you’d consider a foreign vehicle “more American” based solely upon final assembly location proves that you don’t have a clue about the auto industry or economics in general.

F-150 ranks higher; keep buying into Toyota’s propaganda.

Terrible article. Nothing comparing Tundra vs. F150. Here is a real article of many I can hand off to you comparing them both. Keep being incoherent and not accepting the facts.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Terrible article. Nothing comparing Tundra vs. F150. Here is a real article of many I can hand off to you comparing them both. Keep being incoherent and not accepting the facts.

Wow you really are in denial. Do you work for Toyota or something? My source is American University School of Business. Both vehicles are listed in the study and F-150 ranks well ahead of your precious tundra.

Your source is “cars.com” lol…a commercial website that advertises for Toyota. You are a joke. Keep grasping at straws and citing BS sources, you’re only fooling yourself. You’re brainwashed by Toyota commercials waving the American flag as they haul tens of billions of dollars out of this country every year, you’re a sheep.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the computer chips Ford is waiting for for F150’s are made in USA ?
The reason why the computer chips are not made in the USA is the same reason nothing is made here. Everyone wants to save a dollar with no regard to its long term ramifications. Like I told my kids years ago. Why do I try to buy American. Because the families down the street benefit from it compared to families in a different country.

I thought this pandemic would wake American companies up and realize they cannot rely on other or countries for our survival but Americans have short term memory. We will just move on and bury our heads in the sand for a few dollar savings. Then the next global issue will come about and we will be crippled again.

party2309

Reaction score
Wow you really are in denial. Do you work for Toyota or something? My source is American University School of Business. Both vehicles are listed in the study and F-150 ranks well ahead of your precious tundra.

Your source is “cars.com” lol…a commercial website that advertises for Toyota. You are a joke. Keep grasping at straws and citing BS sources, you’re only fooling yourself. You’re brainwashed by Toyota commercials waving the American flag as they haul tens of billions of dollars out of this country every year, you’re a sheep.

Lol you are so delusional man. Cars.com is a very well rounded unbiased source and your site had nothing to do with this discussion. Advertising from Toyota?? Really that is the dumbest statement I’ve heard this year.

ra2911

Reaction score
I’ve read a few posts from fordtechone recently and all he wants to do is stir the pot and pick a fight. It’s funny that he makes fun of others for being know it all’s but that’s all I see from him (“im right you’re so ignorant” lol)

This is a forum to share opinions and feedback across a community, really wish you’d stop trying to dominate the conversation so that everyone can hear from the community. Make your point and move on dude.

100% you will respond to this and tell me why I’m wrong/pick a fight with me.

luv2xlr8

Reaction score
Anyone here cross shopping the raptor and the new tundra trd pro??

I know the pricing is not out yet on the tundra trd pro but fully loaded might be around $65k which is basically where the raptor pricing starts...is anyone here considering the tundra?
In my opinion, the Japanese have no business making trucks. They make a good sports car though (NSX, Supra, blah blah)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The reason why the computer chips are not made in the USA is the same reason nothing is made here. Everyone wants to save a dollar with no regard to its long term ramifications. Like I told my kids years ago. Why do I try to buy American. Because the families down the street benefit from it compared to families in a different country.

I thought this pandemic would wake American companies up and realize they cannot rely on other or countries for our survival but Americans have short term memory. We will just move on and bury our heads in the sand for a few dollar savings. Then the next global issue will come about and we will be crippled again.
For that to happen, an entrepreneur would need a good faith belief that a major manufacturer, like Ford, would deliberately pay “middle class wages” to ensure we weren’t reliant on forced labor from children in sub-human sweat factories in far away lands. Since Ford, like every other large corporation maintains very strict budget for these expenses -- remember the much touted plastic oil pans for the 2017 Raptor? Their budget staff doesn’t consider long term sustainability. It’s the same mentality that drops the axe on senior technical staff in favor of inexperienced contractors. Sure, they see an initial savings of a few scores of thousands of dollars, but eventually they pay up when the inexperienced staff take orders of magnitude longer to resolve problems or come up with innovations or solutions. Win / win, AMIRIGHT? Budget guys get their pat on the back and quarterly monetary award, upper management is able to show their boss, grand boss, great grand boss, etc. how much money they ’saved’ but nobody seems to care that they’ve just put experienced, senior staff out on the street and quite likely into the caring arms of a competitor- anti-compete agreement be damned. They also don’t notice at first that their new staff can’t and won’t handle things with the same skill, efficiency or technical prowess that the team they replaced did.

So long as major manufacturers continue to prioritize penny pinching over sustainable growth, we’ll have this problem.

tedthebear

Reaction score
We will just move on and bury our heads in the sand for a few dollar savings.
I mean who wouldn’t take a raptor built by illegal migrant children if it meant saving 20 grand…sign me up! Ford would do this in a heartbeat if it were legal, it’s just business nothing personal.

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve read a few posts from fordtechone recently and all he wants to do is stir the pot and pick a fight. It’s funny that he makes fun of others for being know it all’s but that’s all I see from him (“im right you’re so ignorant” lol)

This is a forum to share opinions and feedback across a community, really wish you’d stop trying to dominate the conversation so that everyone can hear from the community. Make your point and move on dude.

100% you will respond to this and tell me why I’m wrong/pick a fight with me.
Well said. I had to put Fordtechone on ignore because I can’t stand the arrogance that overwhelms any input he actually is trying to provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.