Raptor v RamRunner verdict....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Apples to oranges, I'll keep my apple. Or are we the orange, now I'm confused.

???

Well.... you were saying you are gonna keep your Raptor apple since you already bought in. but are now confused... about decision or oranges or apples or left/right up/down... not sure! lol just No confusion here because this truck has set the standard by which the others are trying to measure up.

But we already know that because a bunch of us have pushed this VERY FAST kickass truck (stock!) way beyond the extreme end of what we thought was possible for a factory pre-runner and drove them home - and then to work on monday! And for just a bit more $ it can be made pretty damn bulletproof!

The competitors are by and large latecomers to the party - ******* on the bandwagon... That rammedrunner add-on kit IS still sinfully Fugly - an afterthought (afterbirth is a actually a good analogy). Looks like some kid saw a picture of a Raptor and then went crazy huffing the mod glue before they ever got started. Only "damn dodge nutswingers" (thanksGreg) or confused fence post sitters are gonna line up for that weak noncommittal ********.

Oh and I laugh every time I see a TRD Toyota Research Development vehicle (even though they have been making much slower trucks for a very long time - just a few more years of researching this thing they call Baja and the prototype will be complete). God must have a funny sense of humor because some names are just demeaning in our English language! ****?!!! Hahaha!! :soapboxcollapses:

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
???

Well.... you were saying you are gonna keep your Raptor apple since you already bought in. but are now confused... about decision or oranges or apples or left/right up/down... not sure! lol just No confusion here because this truck has set the standard by which the others are trying to measure up.

But we already know that because a bunch of us have pushed this VERY FAST kickass truck (stock!) way beyond the extreme end of what we thought was possible for a factory pre-runner and drove them home - and then to work on monday! And for just a bit more $ it can be made pretty damn bulletproof!

The competitors are by and large latecomers to the party - ******* on the bandwagon... That rammedrunner add-on kit IS still sinfully Fugly - an afterthought (afterbirth is a actually a good analogy). Looks like some kid saw a picture of a Raptor and then went crazy huffing the mod glue before they ever got started. Only "damn dodge nutswingers" (thanksGreg) or confused fence post sitters are gonna line up for that weak noncommittal ********.

Oh and I laugh every time I see a TRD Toyota Research Development vehicle (even though they have been making much slower trucks for a very long time - just a few more years of researching this thing they call Baja and the prototype will be complete). God must have a funny sense of humor because some names are just demeaning in our English language! ****?!!! Hahaha!! :soapboxcollapses:

I was saying you cant compare stock vehicle performance with aftermarket (apples to oranges). The end part i was just making a joke about wheter our truck was the apple or orange. Lol I am very happy with my decision to buy the Raptor and have not had one bit of buyers remorse.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was saying you cant compare stock vehicle performance with aftermarket (apples to oranges). The end part i was just making a joke about wheter our truck was the apple or orange. Lol I am very happy with my decision to buy the Raptor and have not had one bit of buyers remorse.

Glad to hear it Turf Tamer. If we were sitting around having a cold one and having the discussion on this thread it would be very different (back and forth banter is much easier). In a typed format you can't always get the "tone" or way that something is said. If you had heard me say that when I typed it you probably would have laughed. I guess its just best to throw in some haha's or lol's or a smiley icon at the end to indicate kidding around. Or just let out a big BDRAG belly laugh HAhahaha!!!!!!!!!!

That being said, I have been getting a ration of shit lately from some dodge nut swingers who now think the science is settled (my brother being one lol). Like they think we should trade up to a ram runner or at least finally admit dodges are better or something. :crazy:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Glad to hear it Turf Tamer. If we were sitting around having a cold one and having the discussion on this thread it would be very different (back and forth banter is much easier). In a typed format you can't always get the "tone" or way that something is said. If you had heard me say that when I typed it you probably would have laughed. I guess its just best to throw in some haha's or lol's or a smiley icon at the end to indicate kidding around. Or just let out a big BDRAG belly laugh HAhahaha!!!!!!!!!!

That being said, I have been getting a ration of shit lately from some dodge nut swingers who now think the science is settled (my brother being one lol). Like they think we should trade up to a ram runner or at least finally admit dodges are better or something. :crazy:

Tell the dodge guys that money talks and ******** walks. They should go buy one if they're so superior. If they already have a Dodge then they could just snap up the kit and have a DRR. :ROFLJest:

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Its cool dude, I'm new to this forum, but have been active in many others for years. I'm well aware of how forum banter can easily be misinterpreted. If i was truly offended I would sent you a PM with this little guy :flipthebird: embedded amongst the text.

I have found most people who talk shit on our trucks and praise the RR of anything else for that matter aren't in a position to own either. They have lost the battle before it even stated, cuz in the end we are the ones driving away in something truly special.