RAPTOR TOOK A SIP OF BUD LIGHT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get what you’re trying to say, but not really. Would it also be acceptable to make a straight pride version?

The best solution seems to be sticking to making vehicles. The kind of vehicle that doesn’t come with any political messaging attached.
Perfectly written…..I will take it a step further, what if there were only “white bars”, or a flag for white people and white entertainment TV?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Whether one year or one hour, it doesn’t matter to me.
I think the issue here is that it’s a repost, several times over.
I have nothing against any specific, sex or race, but I hate, for the lack of a better word…WOKE stuff slammed down my throat.
Ditto, +1, agree, etc.
I only drank Bud Light in high school and rarely visited Target, but will never patronize either now
Yeah, on the same principle, I am going out of my way to avoid the pride apostles, demanding I worship at the alter of LGBTQIA+/- ; Did I get all the acronym soup this time?
Oh, and lest we not forget the pronoun police.
Ford has lost any future purchases from me.
Be careful here.

There’s not a company out there that I agree with 100%, and Ford is no different. This is relatively far down on my list but if there’s an equal competitor to purchase from that isn’t evangelizing woke, demanding my acquiescence along the way with the tacit understanding that they will attempt to cancel me for resistance, well then I will favor the non-woke seller.

But sometimes the product or item we want/need that fits the bill is the only one that will do.

YMMV and I don’t really much care what you buy or who you buy it from. Just DON’T pay ADM fer fùck’s sake.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man you showed me.

Welcome to modern America where nearly every company is funding their own special interests, and if that’s something you're not a fan of you’re always welcome to build a cabin in the woods and live in isolation.
I don't think I showed you anything. The point is there are some things you can ignore, and some things you cannot. Some industries can be impacted by boycotting more easily than others. Bud Light and Target are easy to boycott if you don't support their ideologies, Ford is more difficult because you need a car to function in most parts of this country.

I am choosing not to abandon my straight Raptor based on this advertisement mainly because I like my Raptor, and as soon as I buy a TRX it will be more gay than the Raptor or Ford in general. Woke is coming to all big American brands this summer, and we'll all have to be very selective on the ones that matter the most and the ones we have to ignore because there is no alternative.

Lastly, these companies aren't pushing their own special interests. They're pushing special interests of big financial firms that mandate their participation if they wish to remain viable. DEI ESG CSR all represent the same thing, SCAM.

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think I showed you anything. The point is there are some things you can ignore, and some things you cannot. Some industries can be impacted by boycotting more easily than others. Bud Light and Target are easy to boycott if you don't support their ideologies, Ford is more difficult because you need a car to function in most parts of this country.

I am choosing not to abandon my straight Raptor based on this advertisement mainly because I like my Raptor, and as soon as I buy a TRX it will be more gay than the Raptor or Ford in general. Woke is coming to all big American brands this summer, and we'll all have to be very selective on the ones that matter the most and the ones we have to ignore because there is no alternative.

Lastly, these companies aren't pushing their own special interests. They're pushing special interests of big financial firms that mandate their participation if they wish to remain viable. DEI ESG CSR all represent the same thing, SCAM.
So staying afloat isn’t their own interest? They’re playing the game you have to play in that space.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So staying afloat isn’t their own interest? They’re playing the game you have to play in that space.
You're missing the point Doug. Boycotts like Bud Light and Target are costing these companies billions. They're not following what their customer base wants, that's the problem.