RAPTOR TOOK A SIP OF BUD LIGHT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GOBBLESS

Seriously tho this is a Ford EU ad from a year ago
Whether one year or one hour, it doesn’t matter to me. I have nothing against any specific, sex or race, but I hate, for the lack of a better word…WOKE stuff slammed down my throat. I only drank Bud Light in high school and rarely visited Target, but will never patronize either now. I remember when SI only had hot girls depicted, now they have something called plus sized. In my narrow mind, pushing stuff down my throat will make me hate things I never hated previously. This isn’t the place to vent and I own two Raptors and they cost too much to throw away……..but Ford has lost any future purchases from me.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
If not for this place, I would have probably never seen the screen shot of that video. Now, I have seen it at least three times. My eyes have been forced to see it more by members on here than by Ford. Luckily, we have a choice to either click on it or not. Now, if they said I had to take it for a week long test drive or take a picture with it as a requirement for purchasing my Raptor, I can see getting bothered by it. Ultimately, this will probably not prevent me from buying a third Raptor.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whether one year or one hour, it doesn’t matter to me. I have nothing against any specific, sex or race, but I hate, for the lack of a better word…WOKE stuff slammed down my throat.

Nobody slammed it down your throat. You didn't know it existed until the Bud Lite controversy sent everybody on the 'woke ad hunt'. You decided to pay attention to it.

Gay people buy stuff, too. I'm not going to the parade or buying a rainbow doo-dad, but as long as they don't make me attend it's quite literally none of my business.